Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 14th, Puerto Escondido

 

 
Woke up and felt pretty good this morning, otherthan I was sick about leaving losing my purse.  We decided to rent a car and see if we could find my purse.  We went to Augies and they said they saw me leave with it and to check the cab we took, Danny cab #20 blue and white.  They did have Brians hat and glasses that we left.  We were driving through town and spotted the cab, we pulled over and Brian went to talk to the Federali (police officer) and cab drivers standing there,  5 minutes later Danny pulled up and had my purse!! I couldn’t believe it, he said he drove to the Marina and looked for us, he was going to take us to a trailhead because we said we wanted to hike and he would return my purse.  Brian and I did see him, before we rented the car but didn’t know it was him.  We gave Danny a $55.00usd tip and thanked him, I still cant believe everything was in and that I even got it back at all!!  We used the car to get provision and went for a drive through the mountains.  We will hike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment