Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 6th, , Playa el Burro @ Bahia Concepcion

Winds calm in the bay in the morning and evening, picked up a bit during the afternoon as usual



Today Brian sanded the rails on the top side, I went fishing with Cam and Janie in their dink. We used yellow marshmellows to catch some small fish to use for bait to catch bigger fish. We caught 5 small fish but never caught any big fish. Quite night tried to get my email going , the driver I downloaded worked, but I guess I didn’t download airmail for Hams only the sailmail version so I don’t have the stations or frequencies for WL2K (this is who recieves and sends my email via Single Sideband Radio). I spent the night updating this journal and Brian played solitare. Nice relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment